Provides a great top level view of your web store performance using charts, graphs, pivots, aggregated and formulated data
An eCommerce dashboard is a tracking and visualization tool focused on measuring KPIs and Metrics associated with the process of marketing and selling of goods and services online. Data generated from eCommerce transactions is predominately digital in nature, which allows for it to be consumed into graphs and charts for easier than other business models.
This dashboard can be used by all types of users who sell goods or services online. From established web orientated businesses looking to track KPIs to set strategic goals through to individuals just starting out in the world of eCommerce.
In order to improve marketing, eCommerce performance and increase bottom-line revenue, it allows you to track sales growth, product analytics, customer data, alongside demographics and other statistical information for a specified period of time (i.e. for last 7 days / 30 days / 365 days, today, this week / month / quarter / year, yesterday and last week / month / quarter / year).
User’ll also be able to:
- Dig as deep as understanding cart abandonment rate per product or sales stage and look into optimizing checkout process and removing unnecessary steps.
- Investigate search queries to make sure what people are after as this may be the cause of the drop in conversion rate.
- Understand product volume and top sources and compaigns by revenue.
- Know how well web store is doing today, week, month, quarter and year.
- Customize charts and graphs or filter on data to analyze the sales performance.
- Track the top revenue generating customers, products and regions for the day, week, month, quarter and year.
- Customize dashboard to display data in a variety of formats.
Data visualization allow managers to access and interpret data in real-time to know avg. order value, avg. delivered qty, avg. invoiced qty and more, all the while saving a ton of time so they can work on improving their ecommerce strategy.
At a glance, you can also compare today’s performance with previous time range to view entire marketing and eCommerce performance and know exactly what areas require improvement.